This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
Jesse's Gang at the Graveyard
|Location||In A Swamp Biome.|
- "Besides, unless the next portal is disguised as a tombstone, I'm not seeing it anywhere near here!"
- —Ivor at the Graveyard. src
The Graveyard was the spawn-point of the unknown world where Jesse's gang end up in "A Portal to Mystery". It appears to be in a swamp biome. The area is also infested with Zombies spawned underneath The Mansion.
The Graveyard was a small fenced off area consisting mainly of cobblestone and iron bars. It could be entered through a large cobblestone gateway. It contained several graves along with an Invitation from the host (The White Pumpkin).
- YouTubers (CaptainSparklez, LDShadowLady, DanTDM, Stacy Plays, and Stampy Cat)
- Cassie Rose
- The Old Builders (Possibly)
- The White Pumpkin
- The Graveyard was the place where Jesse's gang realized they were not in their own world.
- It can be assumed The White Pumpkin was the one to build the graveyard, as it is where her invitations were planted.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|