- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Soren and Jesse find a ghast tear inside Ivor's Cottage. Soren explains that it was originally obtained along with several others by The Order of the Stone when they fought ghasts in The Nether. Later, Jesse uses it to solve a puzzle inside Ivor's cottage.
- In "Order Up!", a ghast tear can be seen on display inside the Order Hall.
- In Minecraft, Ghast Tears can be used to brew a potion of regeneration or to craft ender crystals, that they doesn't happen in current Minecraft: Story Mode episodes.
- The Order of The Stone once gave their remaining ghast tear to Ivor, along with several other treasures to prevent him from revealing their secrets.
- In Episode 4, Jesse refers to the ghast tear as "ghast tears", even though there is only one.