This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Ghast Tear in Minecraft
|Aliases:||Tear (by Soren)|
The Order of The Stone (formerly)
A Ghast Tear is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Soren and Jesse find a Ghast Tear inside Ivor's Secret Laboratory. Soren explains that it was originally obtained along with several others by The Order of the Stone when they fought Ghasts in The Nether. Later, Jesse uses it to solve a puzzle inside Ivor's Laboratory.
- In "Order Up!", a Ghast Tear can be seen on display inside the Treasure Room.
- In Minecraft, Ghast Tears can be used to brew a Potion of Regeneration or to craft Ender Crystals, that they doesn't happen in current Minecraft: Story Mode episodes.
- The Order of The Stone once gave their remaining Ghast Tear to Ivor, along with several other treasures to prevent him from revealing their secrets.
- In Episode 4, Jesse incorrectly refers to the Ghast Tear as 'Ghast Tears' despite there only being one.