This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Ghast in Minecraft.
|Appearances||"The Order of the Stone",|
- In "The Order of the Stone", some Ghasts attack Jesse's Gang in the Nether Minecart System, then get killed by Jesse.
- In "Assembly Required", a Ghast attacks Jesse and Olivia/Axel before the Nether Portal to Redstonia/Boom Town. Jesse has 3 choices to deal with it: shooting it with a bow, dragging it down with a fishing rod, or deflecting the fireballs with a sword.
- In "Order Up!", there are numerous Ghasts summoned by the Blaze Rods floating above Sky City.
- Ghasts shoot out fireballs, which can be knocked back by a sword in order to defeat them.
- In Minecraft, a Ghast's fireball can also be knocked back by shooting them with arrows.