|Aliases:||F-Bomb (By Magnus)|
Super TNT (Confusion)
|Owner (s)||Soren the Architect (Formerly)|
- In "Assembly Required", The Formidi-Bomb is mentioned by the Order of the Stone. It is often confused with Super TNT. It could possibly be.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse crafts the Formidi-Bomb, however, it fails to destroy the Wither Storm due to the Command Block inside it.
The Formidi-Bomb seems to be purple at a certain glance along with the letter "F" that represents the name.
The Formidi-Bomb is a very dangerous item, stronger than a regular TNT. Once crafted, it will take a few seconds until it explodes. It was used to try to destroy the Wither Storm. However, it actually split into three Wither Storms causing more danger.
- "Formidi" is a short term for formidable, which means very strong.
- The Formidi-bomb did not destroy the Wither Storm's command block, but instead split the Wither Storm into three different fragments.
- Magnus calls the Formidi-Bomb, the "F-Bomb."
- This may be a reference to a semi-inappropriate joke, called the "F-Bomb."
- The Formidi-Bomb consumes the Crafting Table that was used to create it.
- Unlike TNT, once the F-Bomb is crafted, it explodes in around 10 seconds.
- Its explosion radius is very high, especially that it can destroy obsidian, so its explosion radius is higher than 6,000, but lower than 18,000,000.