This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Flint & Steel
Flint & Steel in Minecraft
|Name||Flint & Steel|
|Minecraft||Indev 0.31 January 11, 2010|
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse finds a Flint and Steel in his/her chest. Later, they use this to ignite a Nether Portal.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse accidentally pulls out the Flint and Steel, instead of the Amulet, leading to confusion.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", after Jesse and Olivia fix the barge, they are attacked by zombies. Jesse uses the Flint and Steel to start the machine.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse finds the Enchanted Flint and Steel of the Overworld which they use to go the Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", The White Pumpkin threatens to kill Jesse's Gang and the YouTubers in the Mansion to search for the Enchanted Flint and Steel.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse attacks Emily during the Lava Race using the cyan Enchanted Flint and Steel if he/she does not save Nell from falling.
- In Episode 1, if Jesse doesn't light the Nether Portal in time, Petra takes the Flint and Steel from him/her and lights it herself.
- In Episode 3, where Jesse mistakenly pulls out the flint and steel, it could have been used to burn the bookcases blocking the exit. However, this was a mistake and was supposedly added for humour.
- Strangely, Jesse needs to light up the machine in Episode 4 with a Flint and Steel, instead of a Redstone Torch or a Lever.
- There is a Minecraft: Story Mode exclusive Flint and Steel. Go here for details.
- Episode 7 is the only episode that a normal flint and steel doesn't appear.