This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse can craft a fishing rod to switch off the traps in The Order of the Stone's temple.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse can fight the Ghast using a fishing rod to drag it down.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Olivia finds a fishing rod in a chest. It's later used when Jesse throws the Formidi-Bomb to the Wither Storm, the group uses a fishing rod to prevent him/her from being dragged closer to the Wither Storm.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse crafts a fishing rod to catch a fish for luring cats, with one being lured away from a chest.
- In "A Journey's End?", a competitor is seen with a fishing rod during The Walls.
- In "Giant Consequences", Jesse also uses a fishing rod in a shooting range (Determinant) and while battling the Admin's mobs with Radar and Lukas (Determinant). Jesse can also give the fishing rod to Radar while attacking the Admin's mobs (Determinant).
- Even if Jesse crafts a fishing rod in Episode 1, he/she will get Lukas's bow in a later episode depending how he/she treats him.