Farmer Gloria talking to Jesse
|Latest Known Status||Alive (S1, Ep4)|
The Wither Storm (Determinant)
|First Appearance||"Assembly Required" (Determinant)|
|Latest Appearance||"A Block and a Hard Place"|
- "Why waste time planting sugar canes when it could be planting itself?"
- —Farmer Gloria to Jesse. src
Farmer Gloria is a minor character in Minecraft: Story Mode and a resident of Redstonia. She appeared as a determinant character in "Assembly Required" who invented the Auto-Farming Machine. She is voiced by Erin Yvette.
- Farmer Gloria is annoyed by the sounds of the Cow-A-Pult machine made by Mabel.
- She knows Sandy and appears a bit shocked if Jesse accidentally sends Sandy up in her Flying Machine.
- She makes Cookies from the sugar cane produced from her invention, despite that the recipe for Cookies in Minecraft doesn't involve sugar.
- She has a similar appearance to the EnderCon Announcer.
- It is possible that Telltale Games just copied the style without deciding a new style.
- She, along with most people in Redstonia, wishes to become Ellegaard's protégé.
- If Jesse tells Mabel she can make things better than her Cow-a-Pult or blows up Old Farmer Man's TNT Cannon by pulling the lever (which will result in Mabel's Cow-a-Pult being destroyed), then Farmer Gloria will give Jesse two Redstone torches.