This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", The White Pumpkin has a Portal Chamber filled with countless endermites which is used as a death trap for Jesse's gang.
- In Minecraft, endermites have a 5% chance to spawn when an ender pearl is thrown.
- It is unknown if The White Pumpkin used this method to create them.
- Cassie Rose claimed that Endermites were "eternally hungry", however, this is not true as they despawn after 2 minutes in regular Minecraft.
- In Minecraft Story Mode, the endermite appears to be a silverfish with nothing on its back and purple skin rather than gray.
- In Minecraft, they have only a single, square segment with a head on one side. It has one red eye.
- In Minecraft, endermen are hostile towards Endermites, and will attempt to attack them.
- In the subtitles of Minecraft: Story Mode, endermites are referred to as "Ender-mites".