This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Endermite in Minecraft
|Appearances||"A Portal to Mystery"|
- In "A Portal to Mystery", The White Pumpkin has a Portal Chamber filled with countless Endermites which is used as a death trap for Jesse's gang.
- In Minecraft, Endermites have a 5% chance to spawn when an Ender Pearl is thrown.
- It is unknown if The White Pumpkin used this method to create them.
- Cassie Rose claimed that Endermites were "eternally hungry," however, this is not true as they despawn after 2 minutes in regular Minecraft.
- In Minecraft Story Mode, the Endermite appears to be a silverfish with nothing on its back and purple skin rather than gray.
- In Minecraft, they have only a single, square segment with a head on one side. It has one red eye.
- In Minecraft, Endermen are hostile towards Endermites, and will attempt to attack them.