This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Ender Pearl can be seen on display inside the Order Hall.
The White Pumpkin uses Ender Pearls to escape Jesse. Jesse can also find five Ender Pearls in a Chest in the White Pumpkin's Lair, and will take five. Later, he/she uses three of them in his/her final confrontation with the White Pumpkin in the Portal Chamber.
- In Minecraft, Endermen have a chance to drop an Ender Pearl when killed. The White Pumpkin probably obtained them through this method.
- It is also possible that the White Pumpkin traded for Ender Pearls, as Endermen are known to be highly dangerous.
- In Episode 5, a spherical Ender Pearl can be seen on display inside the Order Hall.
- Spherical Ender Pearls do not exist in Minecraft, making it exclusive to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In Minecraft, a player takes damage whenever they use an Ender Pearl. In Minecraft: Story Mode, no visible damage is taken, but Jesse complains multiple times throughout the game that teleporting with Ender Pearls is disorienting.