EnderCon Building Competition
Jesse, Olivia, and Axel on top of their Fireworks Display
The EnderCon Build Competition used to be held sometime before EnderCon. Participants would be given a limited amount of time to build something functional and appealing.
The best build would be displayed at EnderCon. The winners would also get some sort of reward, for example, the winners of the last Building Competition would get to meet Gabriel the Warrior.
- Reuben (Pig)
- The Ocelots (Aiden, Maya, and Gill.)
- The EnderCon Announcer
- Other Townspeople
- Jesse's gang mentions that they used to lose to The Ocelots every year.
- If Jesse asks Axel and Olivia for saving their chosen build, then Jesse's gang will win the Building Competition; if he/she tells them to help find Reuben with him/her, then their build will burn down and the Ocelots will win the competition once again.
- Olivia also mentions that Jesse's gang lost nine years in a row.
- After arriving at the EnderCon Building Competition, if Jesse does not choose a team name, then Jesse's Gang will be called the "No-names" by the EnderCon Announcer.
- When entering the EnderCon Building Competition, Axel will get stuck in the gate, much to The Ocelots' amusement. This is attributed to his size, which is much larger than most other characters.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|