The EnderCon Event has several features and attractions:
- An annual building competition is organized before the main event, with the winner's build being displayed at the site of the event, and the winner being able to meet Gabriel.
- The Convention has several game stalls, a mask stand, and food stalls that offer visitors free food.
- The Convention also features several key-note speakers, such as Gabriel the Warrior.
- The Convention includes a DJ booth.
- The Convention includes a chicken machine, which Jesse later has to break in order to get pass Reuben (the Usher) and a Slime Block Demo, which supplies Slimeballs, with which Jesse builds a Slime block.
- There's a butcher shop with Otis as the butcher.
- There's an usher named Reuben, who lets people with tickets go to see Gabriel the Warrior.
- There also is a stand with donkeys in it.
- There is also the EnderCon Announcer to judge the builds for EnderCon's building competition.
- There's Ivy, the owner of the slime booth where she gives out slime balls to townspeople.
- There is Sigge, the man who owns the chicken machine.
EnderCon looks like a small town with houses made of stone. The attractions are also found there when the EnderCon Event is running. There is a dome which is made mostly of glass and stone, possibly the Town Hall. Inside there is an area where Gabriel answers questions to the people there. A basement is also found from a door left of the dome, leading to Ivor's lair. It has a library with potions, and behind a bunch of bookshelves is the structure of the Wither Storm.
Shop Owners and Staff Members
- Sigge (Chicken Machine Owner)
- Ivy (Slime Vendor)
- Otis (Butcher)
- DJ (DJ Booth)
- EnderCon Announcer (Announcer at the EnderCon Building Competition)
- Reuben (Human) (Usher)
- Donkey (In a Stand)
- Owen (An Announcer)
- Lydia (An Announcer)
- Reuben (Pig)
- The Ocelots
- Gabriel the Warrior
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang visit EnderCon to locate Ivor. Later, the city is destroyed by the Wither Storm.
- "EnderCon" is based on the real-life Minecraft convention, "MineCon," where people ask questions to the developers.
- In EnderCon, people ask Gabriel the Warrior questions.
- EnderCon is featured as the main menu background for Minecraft: Story Mode.
- A time-lapse of some EnderCon stalls being built is also featured when the main menu first appears.