The EnderCon Event has several features and attractions:
- An annual building competition is organized before the main event, with the winner's build being displayed at the site of the event, and the winner being able to meet different keynote speakers, such as Gabriel the Warrior.
- In Endercon, if Jesse chooses to go find Reuben (Pig) alone and let Axel and Olivia save their build, their build will win. However, they are not able to meet Gabriel and they have to make a distraction. Otherwise, if Jesse persuades Axel and Olivia to go find Reuben with him/her, their build will not win, because it caught fire and burnt down.
- The Convention has several game stalls, a mask stand, and food stalls that offer visitors free food.
- There is a map booth, and, as pointed out by Axel, there us sometimes free cake beside it.
- The Convention also features several key-note speakers, such as Gabriel the Warrior.
- The Convention includes a DJ booth.
- The Convention includes a chicken machine, which Jesse later has to break in order to get pass Reuben (Human) (the Usher) and a Slime Block Demo, which supplies Slimeballs, with which Jesse builds a Slime block.
- There's a butcher shop with Otis as the butcher.
- There's an usher named Reuben, who lets people with tickets go to see Gabriel the Warrior, but his name was only found out in Episode 8.
- There also is a stand with donkeys in it.
- There is also the EnderCon Announcer to judge the builds for EnderCon's building competition.
- There's Ivy, the owner of the slime booth where she gives out slime balls to townspeople.
- There is Sigge, the man who owns the chicken machine.
EnderCon looks like a small town with houses made of stone. The attractions are also found there when the EnderCon Event is running. There is a dome which is made mostly of glass and stone, possibly the Town Hall. Inside there is an area where Gabriel answers questions to the people there. A basement is also found from a door left of the dome, leading to Ivor's lair. It has a library with potions, and behind a bunch of bookshelves is the structure of the Wither Storm.
Shop Owners and Staff Members
- Sigge (Chicken Machine Owner)
- Ivy (Slime Vendor)
- Otis (Butcher)
- DJ (DJ Booth)
- EnderCon Announcer (Announcer at the EnderCon Building Competition)
- Reuben (Human) (Usher)
- Donkey (In a Stand)
- Owen (An Announcer)
- Lydia (An Announcer)
- Reuben (Pig)
- The Ocelots
- Gabriel the Warrior
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's gang visit EnderCon to locate Ivor. Later, the city is destroyed by the Wither Storm.
- "EnderCon" is based on the real-life Minecraft convention, "MineCon," where people ask questions to the developers.
- In EnderCon, people ask Gabriel the Warrior questions.
- EnderCon is featured as the main menu background for Minecraft: Story Mode.
- A time-lapse of some EnderCon stalls being built is also featured when the main menu first appears.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • The Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Order Hall • Sky City • Portal Network|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitors' Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Palace • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Wither Storm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|