This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
End Portal Frame
An End Portal Frame in Minecraft
An End Portal Frame is a block found in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In the third episode of the game, there is an End Portal, which is made of portal frames.
End Portal Frames are used in the creation of the End Portal. One must have twelve End Portal Frames, in a 4x4 grid without the corners, with Eyes of Ender on each one and the ignition from a Flint and Steel.
- In regular Minecraft, the End Portal Frame can only be destroyed in Creative mode. Ever since 1.4, End Portal Frames have been added to the creative menu.
- Breaking an End Portal Frame makes the same sound of a Glass block breaking.
- End Portal Frames are slightly larger than Slabs.
- End Portal Frames cannot be crafted or obtained in Survival Mode.