This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Jesse's Gang at an End Portal
|Type||Portal to go to The End|
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's Gang flee from Hostile Mobs in Soren's Fortress to The End. Later, they and Soren flee from Enderman in The End back to Soren's Fortress.
The End Portal is made of 12 End Portal blocks. They can randomly generate with a few Eyes of Ender on them.
It is not known if an End portal is construct-able in Minecraft: Story Mode. In Minecraft, some underground Strongholds contain pre-generated End portals which can be activated by inserting Ender Eyes onto each of the Portal blocks.
The End Portal teleports the Play to The End. However, when they go to The End, there is no return portal behind them. They have to kill the Ender Dragon in order to spawn the portal leading back to the Overworld.
- Petra (Determinant)
- Soren the Architect
- Gabriel the Warrior (Mentioned, determinant)
- Magnus the Rogue
- Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer
- Unlike in Minecraft, when Jesse and his/her friends escape from the The End though the End Portal, they appear back at the Overworld End Portal instead of at their beds.
- It can be assumed Jesse entered the exit portal differently than the others, as they were surprised when Jesse was flung out of the actual portal, screaming.