|Aliases:||Fancy Potion (when you mouse over it)|
|Type||Special splash potion|
- In "The Order of the Stone", the elixir is stolen by Jesse/Axel and is later thrown to the Wither Storm to stop it. However, the Wither Storm protects the command block in time and it does not work.
- The elixir doesn't work unless the command block is exposed on the Wither Storm.
- Despite looking like a drinkable potion, the elixir is a throwable potion like a Bottle o' Enchanting.
- Even if clicked/touched/pressed in time, the Wither Storm manages to protect itself quickly enough.
- When Jesse and Axel first discover the elixir, Axel claims that he had dreamed about it.