- For other uses, see Egg (Disambiguation).
- "And that's how you shouldn't throw an egg!"
- —Jesse to some Griefers during The Death Bowl. (Determinant) src
Eggs are items in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be thrown.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse travels to Boom Town, he/she can throw Eggs at some Griefers. (Determinant)
- In "A Portal to Mystery", inside The Mansion, Jesse can see an item frame within the kitchen containing an egg.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesses uses eggs to craft cake and pumpkin pie if he/she decides to help Stampy Cat and Stacy Plays.
- In Minecraft, an egg has a 1/8% chance to spawn a chicken when thrown and a 1/256% chance to spawn four of them.
- In Assembly Required, when Jesse first visits Boom Town (determinant), a griefer will throw an egg at him/her, spawning a baby Chicken.
- Later, when Jesse is throwing some eggs at griefers, if he/she holds an egg for too long, it will determinately spawn a baby chicken.