This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Egg in Minecraft
|Owner (s)||Griefers (Determinant),|
- "And that's how you shouldn't throw an egg!"
- —Jesse to some Griefers during The Death Bowl (Determinant) src
Eggs are items in Minecraft: Story Mode that can be thrown.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse travels to Boom Town, he/she can throw Eggs at some Griefers. (Determinant)
- Later, when Jesse is fighting Magnus during The Death Bowl, he/she will throw some eggs at him, one of which will spawn a baby Chicken
- In "A Portal to Mystery", inside The Mansion, Jesse can see an item frame within the kitchen containing an egg.
- In Minecraft, an egg has a 1/8% chance to spawn a baby chicken when thrown and a 1/256% chance to spawn four of them.
- In Assembly Required, when Jesse first visits Boom Town (determinant), a griefer will throw an egg at him/her, spawning a baby Chicken.
- Later, when Jesse is throwing some eggs at griefers, if he/she holds an egg for too long, it will determinately spawn a baby chicken.