This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse can choose to make a hut using dirt.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse's Gang makes a bridge of dirt to Sky City from a floating island, and Ivor makes a memorial of his lava house. Later, Jesse and Isa build a dirt tower back to Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse and Petra build a dirt tower up to a tunnel.
- In "A Journey's End?", in the game of "The Walls", Jesse is thrown into a section with only dirt and gravel.
- He/she can choose to dig some dirt, but the dirt will not be used afterward.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse and Petra attempt to seal the Heckmouth with dirt twice.
- Jesse later breaks through the dirt to place down the Structure Block.
- In Episode 5, Ivor will build a dirt memorial next to the dirt bridge to Sky City, even if Ivor's Lava House is still standing in their own world. The memorial is a rough depiction of his Lava House, with lava pouring out of it.
- In Minecraft, a Grass Block will drop a Dirt Block after get dug, unless a tool with Silk Touch is used.
- Milo said that he was once arrested for dropping a dirt block in the "Void"