This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Diamond is a crafting item and a valuable gem in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse and Petra expect to get a diamond for trading a Wither Skull with Ivor, but get scammed with a lapiz lazuli.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse makes a Command Block Tool of his/her choice using several diamonds and sticks.
- In "Order Up!", some diamonds can be seen in the Order Hall.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", both DanTDM and LDShadowLady have a diamond in their inventory. These are dropped upon their death.
- In "A Journey's End?", Hadrian and Mevia drop diamonds when pushed into a crusher by Jesse.
- In "Hero in Residence" a diamond is seen in Sammy's remains.
- In "Giant Consequences", Jack gives Jesse three diamonds if he/she went with Lukas, otherwise, Jesse will have three diamonds from the puzzle with Petra, Jack, and Vos
- In the MineCon announcement trailer for the game, Ivor can be seen giving Petra a diamond; however, this scene is not present in the actual game.
- In the trailer, Jesse also says, "Something weird is going on." It is likely that Ivor was originally not going to scam Jesse and Petra, and Jesse was originally going to realize that Ivor could planning something right after trading the Skull with him.