This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Creeper in Minecraft
Music Disc (shot by Skeleton),
Episode 6 (as paintings),
|Update||Classic 0.24 SURVIVAL TEST|
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's gang can build a Creeper statue in the EnderCon Building Competition. (Determinant)
- In "Assembly Required", when Jesse and Axel or Olivia return with Magnus or Ellegaard, a Creeper attempts to explode near them upon their arrival.
- In "The Last Place You Look", in Soren's mob grinder, a group of Creepers attack Jesse's gang. Also, during the episode's intro, the player can see more roaming around and attacking Jesse and his/her friends.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", a Painting depicting a Creeper wearing a chef's outfit can be seen in the kitchen in The Mansion.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can see some Creepers under the control of PAMA.
- Minecraft creator Notch accidentally created the Creeper when he was trying to make a Pig.
- In Minecraft, Creepers are shown to have ailurophobia (fear of cats); however, in Minecraft: Story Mode, Creepers don't have any contact with them.
- Notch has stated that Creepers get shy around the player, which is why they explode. However, in Minecraft: Story Mode explode at their own will.
- When Sky City was destroyed, Creepers may have had a large role in this, as the buildings are majorly damaged from explosions. This is also caused by Ghasts.
- Creepers are one of the most dangerous mobs in both Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode due to their explosive abilities.
- In Minecraft, if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it will become a charged creeper. When a charged Creeper explodes, it will create an explosion twice as powerful as a normal Creeper.