- For other uses, see Creeper (Disambiguation).
Creepers are hostile mobs found in Minecraft: Story Mode. They have a distinct green color, and have a habit of sneaking silently up on characters and exploding, emitting a sudden hiss before they do so.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's gang can build a creeper statue in the EnderCon Building Competition (determinant).
- In "Assembly Required", when Jesse and Axel or Olivia return with Magnus or Ellegaard, a creeper attempts to explode near them upon their arrival.
- Later in Soren's Fortress, a creeper attempts to blow up Jesse and Gabriel/Petra (determinant).
- In "The Last Place You Look", in Soren's mob grinder, a group of creepers attack Jesse's gang. Also, during the episode's intro, the player can see more roaming around and attacking Jesse and his/her friends.
- In "Order Up!", creepers are one of the mobs Jesse's gang fights outside the Old Builder's Temple. They are also spawned in Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", a painting depicting a creeper wearing a chef's outfit can be seen in the kitchen in The Mansion.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can see some creepers under the control of PAMA.
- In "Hero in Residence", many charged creepers are spewed out of the Heckmouth.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Jesse fights three creepers while in The Oasis, they later encounter three more after Jesse and Jack's encounter with the xcavengers.
- In "Above and Beyond", Jesse kills a creeper for gunpowder.
- Minecraft creator Notch accidentally created the Creeper model while attempting to create a pig.
- In Minecraft, creepers are shown to have ailurophobia (fear of cats); however, in Minecraft: Story Mode, creepers don't have any contact with them.
- Notch has stated that creepers get shy around the player, which is why they explode. However, in Minecraft: Story Mode they explode at their own will.
- Creepers have had a large role in the destruction of Sky City, as the buildings are majorly damaged from explosions. This is also contributed to by ghasts.
- Creepers are one of the most dangerous mobs in both Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode due to their explosive abilities.
- In Minecraft, if a creeper is struck by lightning, it will become a charged creeper, capable of explosions twice as powerful as a normal creeper's. While charged creepers are seen in "Hero in Residence", they do not seem to be caused by lightning.