- For other uses, see Creeper (Disambiguation).
Creepers are Hostile Mobs found in Minecraft: Story Mode. They have a distinct green color, and have a habit of sneaking silently up on characters and exploding, emitting a sudden hiss before they do so.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's gang can build a Creeper statue in the EnderCon Building Competition (determinant).
- In "Assembly Required", when Jesse and Axel or Olivia return with Magnus or Ellegaard, a Creeper attempts to explode near them upon their arrival.
- Later in Soren's Fortress, a Creeper attempts to blow up Jesse and Gabriel/Petra (determinant).
- In "The Last Place You Look", in Soren's mob grinder, a group of Creepers attack Jesse's gang. Also, during the episode's intro, the player can see more roaming around and attacking Jesse and his/her friends.
- In "Order Up!", Creepers are one of the mobs Jesse's gang fights outside the Old Builder's Temple. They are also spawned in Sky City.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", a painting depicting a Creeper wearing a chef's outfit can be seen in the kitchen in The Mansion.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can see some Creepers under the control of PAMA.
- In "Hero in Residence", many charged Creepers are spewed out of the Heckmouth.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Jesse fights 3 Creepers while in The Oasis, they later encounter 3 more after Jesse and Jack's encounter with the Scavengers.
- In "Above and Beyond", Jesse kills a Creeper for gunpowder.
- Minecraft creator Notch accidentally created the Creeper model while attempting to create a Pig.
- In Minecraft, Creepers are shown to have ailurophobia (fear of cats); however, in Minecraft: Story Mode, Creepers don't have any contact with them.
- Notch has stated that Creepers get shy around the player, which is why they explode. However, in Minecraft: Story Mode they explode at their own will.
- Creepers have had a large role in the destruction of Sky City, as the buildings are majorly damaged from explosions. This is also contributed to by Ghasts.
- Creepers are one of the most dangerous mobs in both Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode due to their explosive abilities.
- In Minecraft, if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it will become a Charged Creeper, capable of explosions twice as powerful as a normal Creeper's. While Charged Creepers are seen in Hero in Residence, they do not seem to be caused by lightning.