This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Creeper in Minecraft
Music Disc (shot by Skeleton),
Episode 6 (as paintings),
|Update||Classic 0.24 SURVIVAL TEST|
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse's Gang can build a creeper statue in the EnderCon Building competition (Determinant).
- In "The Last Place You Look", in Soren's mob grinder, a group of creepers attack Jesse's gang, and during the episode's intro, the player can see more roaming around and attacking Jesse and his/her friends.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", A Painting depicting a creeper wearing a chef's outfit can be seen in the kitchen in the Mansion.
- In "Access Denied", Jesse can see some creepers under the control of PAMA.
Creepers can explode if people get in near vicinity with them, harming or killing the player and destroying the blocks around them (Unless if they are in water).
- Minecraft creator Notch accidentally created the Creeper when he was trying to make a Pig.
- In Minecraft, Creepers are shown to have ailurophobia; however, in Minecraft: Story Mode, Creepers don't have any contact with ocelots/cats.
- Notch has stated that Creepers get shy around the player which is why they explode. However, in Minecraft: Story Mode Creepers explode at their own will.
- When Sky City was destroyed, Creepers have a large role in this because the buildings are majorly damaged. (This is also caused by Ghasts)
- Creepers are one of the most dangerous mobs in both Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode due to their explosive abilities.
- In Minecraft, if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it will become a charged Creeper. When a charged Creeper explodes, it will create an explosion twice as powerful as a normal Creeper.