This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- "See, isn't it better when you make it yourself?"
A Crafting Table in Minecraft
|Owner (s)||Petra, Ivor, Isa, Milo, Jesse|
|Minecraft||Indev 0.31 January 29, 2010|
- At the beginning cutscene, Soren is shown crafting the Amulet.
- Jesse uses a Crafting Table to craft a Stone Sword in the cave. There is an option to craft an additional lever to get an achievement.
- Jesse needs to use a Crafting Table to craft a slimeblock in order to smash the glass pane of the chicken trap.
- At the temple, there is a crafting table and a furnace in one corner needed to craft a bow and arrows or a Fishing Rod in order to shut off the dispensers.
- In Redstonia, Jesse can use a crafting table to craft a Redstone repeater after collecting all the necessary items from the citizens, provided that the player hasn't already stolen a repeater, in which people will stop giving Jesse the required items.
- Jesse uses a crafting table to craft the Formidi-Bomb near the end of the episode.
- In Ivor's secret laboratory, if Jesse doesn't have a lever, he/she will use a crafting table to craft some sticks, and later a lever.
- In Ivor's secret laboratory, a Crafting Table is used to craft a diamond weapon of Jesse's choice to destroy the Wither Storm's Command Block.
- A Crafting Table is seen in the balcony behind Isa's throne, which can be used to craft a lever. There's also a guard that guards a crafting table.
- Jesse and Petra challenge themselves to make ladders quickly by using a Crafting Table to find the White Pumpkin's lair.
- It is seen in the White Pumpkin's lair, which is used to make a fishing rod to catch a fish to lure a Calico Cat off a chest.
- A Crafting Table can be seen in Harper's Secret Lab.
- When Jesse is controlling the first zombie, there is a Crafting Table that Jesse manipulates the zombie to use.
- It is often used as a key component in the game, since it has been used to craft a lot of items.
- In Minecraft, crafting with the recipe fitting in 2x2 slots doesn't need a Crafting Table because players have their own crafting slots in inventory GUI. However, in Minecraft: Story Mode, every time something had to be crafted (incl. levers, redstone torches, and sticky pistons, which can be crafted without the table), it is always done on a Crafting Table.
- The Crafting Table seems to have small reliefs on the sides, despite the fact that in regular Minecraft it is flat.
- The sound effect for placing materials on the table changes from Episode 5.
- In Ivor's Cottage, the player is given enough items to build a Shovel, however, even if the player puts the items in correctly, a shovel will not be crafted.
- This is most likely because a shovel is not used for what the player has to do.