This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Cow in Minecraft
|Drops||Raw Beef and Leather|
|Appearances||"Assembly Required" "Order Up!"|
Cows are passive mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "Assembly Required", Mabel launches cows from her Cow-A-Pult invention in Redstonia. (Determinant). This is also the same with Disco Mickey, as he uses cows for his Bovine Lava Disco. They can also be seen behind Sandy when you speak to here (determinant).
- In "Order Up!", a cow appears in the Overworld beneath Sky City after Isa, Jesse, and Lukas (determinant) fall off.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, a cow, when engaged with water, will "fling" the water off. However, this does not happen in regular Minecraft.
- In regular Minecraft, the raw beef cows drop when killed can be converted to steak by heating it in a Furnace.
- Raw beef can be pre-cooked into steak if the cow burns to death; it will always dropped cook steak upon burning to death.
- In Redstonia, several cows can be seen in a hot air balloon floating above the town. The hot air balloon itself is designed to resemble a cow.