This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Command Block in Minecraft
|Aliases:||Damn Command Block (by Soren), Machine (by Jesse)|
|Owner (s)||Soren the Architect (formerly),|
The Wither Storm
The Command Block is a block that appears in Minecraft: Story Mode.
The Command Block is mostly orange, and in the middle of each side seems to be "buttons."
The Command Block can be programmed to perform tasks for the programmer, and grants great power to the wielder. It has the ability to perform near-impossible tasks, and can even alter reality.
It was used to program the Wither Storm into tracking the Amulet, and giving the Wither it's mutated form.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Ivor uses a Command Block to create the Wither Storm, a deadly Wither Storm that absorbs blocks and destroys everything in its path.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse goes to Redstonia, he/she will need to help Ellegaard build a Command Block.
- In "The Last Place You Look", even after Jesse destroys the Wither Storm, the command block is able to re-create it.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", it is revealed the The Order of the Stone used the Command Block to gain their powers and destroy the Ender Dragon. It is also revealed that the Command Block gave Ivor an enchanting book that could be used to enchant a weapon to destroy it.
- Jesse uses said book, and finally destroys the Command Block.
- As a Minecraft: Story Mode exclusive feature, the Command Block pulses before performing an action.
- Magnus mentions that Ellegaard was the only one who was still good at what she did without the Command Block.
- The Wither that Ivor created, would just be a regular wither without the command block.
- In Minecraft, if you want to spawn the block, type the command: /give [Player] command_block, or /setblock ~ ~ ~ minecraft:command_block.
- In Minecraft, it is actually impossible to mine a Command Block in Survival. It's possible that it survived the Formidi-Bomb explosion because it has a blast resistance of 18,000,000, which renders it indestructible like Bedrock.