This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Chests seem to be made of wood, hence the crafting recipe. It has a 3-D-looking handle to open it.
Chests are used to store items. If two chests are places with each other, they will form a double chest which provides even more storage.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse has a chest in their treehouse, where he/she grabs Shears, and another chest, that contains a Flint and Steel.
- There is a chest at the EnderCon Building Competition, but when Jesse searches it, there is nothing in the chest.
- After Jesse and Reuben (Pig) gets attacked by Zombies, Petra leads them into a cave where there is her chest which Jesse gets Cobblestone and Sticks.
- There is a chest in Ivor's lair which Lukas hides in when the Iron Golem attacks Jesse's gang. If Jesse chooses to save Lukas, he can be seen still hiding in this chest.
- When Jesse's gang are hiding from Ivor in the basement of the EnderCon Dome, Jesse hides next to a chest.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse goes to Redstonia, Sandy, and the Old Farmer Man both have a chest. They can be activated, but nothing can be looted.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, there are three chests with stone, dirt, and wool during The Death Bowl.
- In "The Last Place You Look", there are chests beneath the mob grinder that are looted by Jesse's Gang.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", when Jesse's Gang and the Order escape the Wither Storm, there is a chest in the shelter they stay in with Cobblestone inside.
- Lukas can be seen searching the chest.
- In Ivor's Cottage there is a chest containing cobblestone and wood.
- In Ivor's Amory there will be a chest containing diamonds.
- In "Order Up!", there are numerous chests in the basement of Sky City Palace containing Spawn Eggs.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there are chests in The White Pumpkin's lair that contain loot of killed YouTubers and paintings. There is also one with sticks and Ender Pearls.
- While CaptianSparklez is talking, there is a shelf behind him with a chest standing on it.
- In "Access Denied", there are chests in Crown Mesa. Ivor searches in a chest where Jesse's gang first meet Harper and finds a redstone chip. And Harper loots a chest with mind-control chips inside of them.
- In "Hero in Residence", a chest with dark Prismarine can be seen in the Sea Temple.
- In "Jailhouse Block", Lluna can be equipped with a chest if Jesse chose to leave Nurm behind.
- When there is a cat is on a chest, the chest can't be opened until the cat goes away. This is a feature since Minecraft 1.2.4, and it is present in "A Portal to Mystery".
- In Episode 1, Lukas hides in a chest, which is impossible to do in Minecraft.