This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Cave Spiders are hostile mobs found in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Jesse's gang fights numerous Hostile Mobs including Cave Spiders in Soren's Fortress.
- In "Order Up!", Jesse's gang fights several Cave Spiders while escaping the Temple of the Old Builders.
- In "Jailhouse Block", Several Cave Spiders, along with their regular variants appear in the maze of the Sunshine Institute, unlike normal Cave Spiders however, they glow red in some spots.
- In Minecraft: Story Mode, cave spiders are a lot smaller than how they appear in Minecraft itself.
- While fighting the mobs in Soren's Fortress, it is possible for Jesse to be attacked and poisoned by a Cave Spider.
- Unlike original Minecraft, a Cave Spider's poison can kill the player, as opposed to weakening them.
- Petra's line, "Why did it have to be Cave Spiders?", is a reference to Indiana Jones's famous quote: "Why does it have to be snakes?"