This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- "A bow? In a cannon fight? Axel! There are all sorts of clichéd lines about this!"
- —Jesse to Axel during The Death Bowl. (Determinant) src
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse can craft a bow and arrow to disable the trap in the Order's Temple.
- In "Assembly Required", Jesse can fight the Ghast using a bow. If Jesse doesn't craft a bow before, Lukas may give one on the way to Soren's Fortress depending on how Jesse treats him.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse uses the bow to kill the Witch in the Maze.
- In "Order Up!", Olivia uses a bow to kill Hostile Mobs and fight The Blaze Rods.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", when investigating the second murder scene, if Jesse presses the button before tearing the painting of The White Pumpkin, Lukas will use a bow to shoot it down.
- In "Access Denied" a bow was seen after exploding some zombies, and a few skeletons can be seen holding a bow.
- In "A Journey's End?", the yellow team tries to eliminate Jesse using bows. Some Gladiators in the Gladiator Junction will attack the competitors using a bow.
- In "Giant Consequences", Jesse also use a bow in a shooting range (Determinant) and while battling the Admin's mobs with Radar and Lukas (Determinant). Jesse can also give also give the bow to Radar while attacking the Admin's mobs (Determinant).
- Axel (Temporarily and Determinant)
- Jesse (Determinant)
- Yellow Team Members
- Olivia possibly has an infinity enchantment on her bow in "Order Up!", because it appears to be enchanted and she uses a lot of arrows.
- One of the Yellow Team Members has his bow with a flame enchantment, as when he fired, the arrow was alit with flames.
- In Episode 2, if Jesse chooses to craft a bow in Episode 1, Axel will give him/her an enchanted one; however, if Jesse chooses to not craft a bow in episode 1, he will give him/her a regular bow.
- In Episode 4, when fighting against the Witch on the wall of the maze, if Jesse is out of arrow, he/she will swing the bow like a sword to kill the Witch.
- In Minecraft, the damage equals to punching using the player's bare hand.