Boom Town is ruled by Magnus the Rogue (formerly), and permits its inhabitants to "grief" each other by destroying buildings, spamming TNT, etc. Any griefer can challenge the ruler to a Grief-Off, where the winner becomes the King of Boom Town.
Boom Town is set in a desert biome with many destroyed buildings, due to the many griefers "griefing each other." Some posters of Magnus can also be found around the place since he was the king of Boom Town.
- Magnus the Rogue (Formerly)
- Mabel (Formerly)
- The Death Bowl Announcer
- TNT Dustin
- Several griefers
- If Jesse decides to visit Redstonia, Axel becomes the new king of Boom Town.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, he/she never goes back, and nobody challenges him/her, meaning he/she is still the king throughout all the episodes.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, at the end of "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse has the option to call it, "One of the weirdest places in the world."
- If Jesse goes to Redstonia, Boom Town is not shown to be destroyed by the Wither Storm.