A view of Boom Town
|Founder(s):||Magnus the Rogue|
The Death Bowl Announcer,
Boom Town is ruled by Magnus the Rogue (formerly), and permits its inhabitants to "grief" each other by destroying buildings, spamming TNT, etc. Any griefer can challenge the ruler to a Grief-Off, where the winner becomes the King of Boom Town.
Boom Town is set in a desert biome with many destroyed buildings, due to the many griefers "griefing each other". Some posters of Magnus can also be found around the place since he was the king of Boom Town.
- Magnus the Rogue (Formerly)
- Mabel (Formerly)
- The Death Bowl Announcer
- TNT Dustin
- Several Griefers
- If Jesse decides to visit Redstonia, Axel becomes the new king of Boom Town.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, he/she never goes back, and nobody challenges him/her, meaning he/she is still the king.
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, at the end of "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse has the option to call it, "One of the weirdest places in the world."
- If Jesse goes to Boom Town, he/she will become the king even if Jesse is a female.
|Locations in Minecraft Story Mode|
|The Order of the Stone||Jesse's Treehouse • EnderCon Building Competition • EnderCon • Gabriel's Temple • Nether Minecart System • Nether • The Order's Temple|
|Assembly Required||Redstonia • Boom Town • Soren's Fortress|
|The Last Place You Look||Mob Grinder • The End • Soren's Laboratory|
|A Block and a Hard Place||The Far Lands • The Maze • Ivor's Lab • Reuben's Memorial|
|Order Up!||The Old Builders Temple • Ivor's Lava House • Treasure Room • Sky City • Portal Hallway|
|A Portal to Mystery||Graveyard • The Mansion|
|Access Denied||Crown Mesa • Harper's Lab • PAMA's Control Core|
|A Journey's End?||Spleef • Competitor's Village • Lava Race • Hadrian's Tower • The Walls|
|Misc||The Overworld • The Nether • The End • The Witherstorm|
|Places that are still standing appear in green. Places that are destoyed appear in red. Unknown locations appear in blue. Places that can be destroyed appear in pink. Places that are possibly destoyed appear in grey|