This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- In "Assembly Required", if Jesse goes to Redstonia with Olivia, several inventions including the robot and the flying machine can be seen using redstone blocks. Later, in Soren's Fortress, Jesse can see a statue of Ellegaard made out of stone and redstone blocks.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse crafts a redstone block using nine pieces of redstone dust in order to fix a flying barge leading to Ivor's Cottage.
- Later, he/she finds five redstone blocks in a chest. They are later used for building an invention of his/her choice to get inside the Wither Storm (determinant).
- In "Access Denied", the Crown Mesa Portal is made of redstone.
- Redstone blocks are the only type of power source in Minecraft which can be moved by a piston, so all flying machines must be powered by them.
- In Episode 7, Petra concludes that the Crown Mesa Portal must lead to smart people since it is made out of redstone blocks.