This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
- Were you looking for the group that shares a similar name, The Blaze Rods?
- In Minecraft, blazes are weak against water, and once they get out in the open at the Overworld, they will take damage from water or rain. This is the same case in Minecraft: Story Mode, where the second blaze in "Order Up!" dies from the rain.
- Unlike a ghast, a blaze's projectiles can't be deflected.
- This is probably because they are smaller and are being thrown faster.
- Blazes do not appear inside The Nether in the game.
- This is likely because Jesse's gang never visited an unexplored Nether Fortress, where blazes could potentially spawn.