This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Blaze in Minecraft
Were you looking for the group, The Blaze Rods?
- In Minecraft, Blazes are weak against water. Once they get out in the open at the Overworld, they will take damage from water or rain. This is the same case in Minecraft: Story Mode, where the second blaze in "Order Up!" dies from the rain.
- Unlike a Ghast, a blaze's projectiles can't be deflected.
- This is probably because they are smaller and are being thrown faster.
- Strangely, Blazes do not appear at any Nether scene in the game.
- This is likely because Jesse's Gang never visited an unexplored Nether Fortress, where blazes could potentially spawn.