This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Beacon is a block in Minecraft: Story Mode that projects a beam of light when powered.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Lukas and The Ocelots use a netherstar given to them by Petra to make a rainbow beacon.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse uses the Withered Nether Star dropped by The Wither Storm to activate a series of rainbow beacons representing the colors of The Order of the Stone.
- In "Hero in Residence", a fountain with the colors of the Order of the Stone appear in Beacontown.
- In original Minecraft, a beacon is activated through single consumption of one of following materials: iron ingot, gold ingot, emerald, or diamond. No functional difference of which material is chosen.
- Just like in Minecraft, the color projected by the beacon can be changed by placing stained glass above it.
- In Episode 1, unlike most beacons, The Ocelot's beacon appears to be made out of gray stained glass.
- This, however, could simply be that they had placed gray stained glass over the beacon and it replaced the normal glass.