- In "The Order of the Stone", a number of bats fly past Petra and Jesse while they are falling from a bridge.
- In "Assembly Required", one of Ellegaard's circuits spawn bats when activated by Jesse (Determinant). Later, in Soren's Fortress, several bats can be seen flying above the statues of The Order of the Stone.
- In "The Last Place You Look", a swarm of bats fly around Jesse inside Soren's Fortress if he/she chooses to jump down into a hole in; if the Amulet is dropped, they simply fly away.
- In "Order Up!" at the beginning of the episode, multiple bats can be seen flying above a jungle biome.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", a bat is caught on Jesse's face when he/she falls from the sky.
- In "Access Denied", bats are seen chasing Jesse and his friends out of a portal and into the Portal Hallway.
- In "A Journey's End?", Jesse can see a sleeping bat through a window in Hadrian's Palace. If Jesse chooses to tap the window (Determinant), the bat will fly away. He/she also calls it "Batsy."
- In "Above and Beyond", a Bat can be seen during the start of the Episode when Jesse's gang, along with Binta/Radar are sneaking into Beacontown in a Cave near Beacontown
- In "The Order of the Stone", Petra punches a bat while she is falling from the bridge.
- Stacy Plays is afraid of bats in Minecraft.
- One of the original plans for "Assembly Required" involved Axel having a pet bat named Batsy, but this was ultimately cut from the game.