This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Banner is an object in Minecraft: Story Mode that is mainly used for decoration.
- In "The Order of the Stone", several Banners can be seen inside Jesse's Treehouse. Later, when Jesse, Axel, and Olivia are walking through a forest they stumble upon numerous Banners presumably made by Axel.
- In "Assembly Required", If Jesse goes with Axel to Boom Town (Determinant), then he/she can see several Banners on display, including one depicting the Amulet.
- In "Order Up!", when Jesse and Petra visit the Order Hall, he/she can see banners displayed from either Boom Town or Redstonia depending on whose armor Jesse took in "The Last Place You Look".
- In "A Journey's End?", some banners of The Games and Tim can be seen on display in the Competitors' Village.
- In "Hero in Residence", banners of Reuben and Magnus (Determinant) can be seen in the Order Hall.
- Later, various banners can be seen in Beacontown.
- In "Giant Consequences", banners can be seen in Beacontown.
- It is revealed in Episode 1 that Jesse has a poster collection.
- Unlike in Vanilla Minecraft, Banners in Minecraft: Story Mode aren't restricted in combination of certain patterns.
- As an Easter Egg, there is a Mojang Banner present at EnderCon.