This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
A Banner in Minecraft
A Banner is an object in Minecraft: Story Mode that is mainly used for decoration.
- In "The Order of the Stone", several Banners can be seen inside Jesse's Treehouse. Later, when Jesse, Axel and Olivia are walking through a forest they stumble upon numerous Banners presumably made by Axel.
- In "Assembly Required", If Jesse goes with Axel to Boom Town (Determinant), then he/she can see several Banners on display, including one depicting the Amulet.
- In "Order Up!", when Jesse and Petra visit the Treasure Room, he/she can see banners displayed from either Boom Town or Redstonia depending on whose armor Jesse took in "The Last Place You Look".
- In "A Journey's End?" some banners of The Games and Tim can be seen.
- Unlike in Vanilla Minecraft, Banners in Minecraft: Story Mode aren't restricted in combination of certain patterns.
- As an Easter Egg, there is a Mojang Banner present at EnderCon.