This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Arrow of Poison
An Arrow of Poison in Minecraft
|Name||Arrow of Poison|
|Aliases:||Magic Arrow Thingy (by Stampy Cat),|
Tipped Arrow (by CaptainSparklez and Lizzie)
The White Pumpkin
The Arrow of Poison is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that gives a poison effect to any entity shot by them.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", TorqueDawg is killed by a Dispenser trap that fires poisoned arrows. Another arrow trap is used when Jesse chases The White Pumpkin. If Jesse does not dodge the arrows he/she will get hit by them and die.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse puts an Arrow of Poison in the inventory, used to interrogate the three suspects.
- Ivor mentions the arrow contains the effects of a Potion of Poison after smelling the tipped arrow.
- In Minecraft, poison does not kill anyone, but leaves them with only half a heart left. TorqueDawg might have died from the arrow hit damage instead of poison damage.
- It's also possible because of the player's health themselves. TorqueDawg might've had less health than the damage the poisoned arrow could've taken away.