This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
The Arrow of Poison is an item in Minecraft: Story Mode that gives a poison effect to any entity shot by them.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", TorqueDawg is killed by a dispenser trap that fires poisoned arrows. Another arrow trap is used when Jesse chases The White Pumpkin. If Jesse does not dodge the arrows, he/she will get hit by them and die.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse puts an Arrow of Poison in their inventory, used to interrogate the three suspects.
- Ivor mentions the arrow contains the effects of a potion of poison after smelling the tipped arrow.
- In Minecraft, poison does not kill anyone, but leaves them with only half a heart left. TorqueDawg might have died from the arrow hit damage instead of poison damage.
- It's also possible because of the player's health themselves. TorqueDawg might have had less health than the damage the poisoned arrow could've taken away.