This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
Armor stands are items that are able to hold and display wearable items in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In "The Order of the Stone", Jesse is shown hitting a pumpkin on an armor stand with a wooden sword.
- In "The Last Place You Look", Soren has two armor stands with enderman suits on them.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Ivor has eight armor stands, each with a different set of armor on it in his secret laboratory.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", there is a White Pumpkin costume on an armor stand behind the painting in the dining room, and later Jesse and Petra get scared by a armor stand with The White Pumpkin's disguise on it when exploring the lair. Another one is near a door.
- In "Access Denied", the Mind-Control Headset Jesse uses is first removed from an armor stand.
- In "Hero in Residence", Jesse, Petra, Jack and Nurm get in the Order Hall, Jesse pulls a lever, and it reveals all ten armor choices on armor stands.
- In "Below the Bedrock", Jesse mentions his armor stand which was destroyed by Petra, after seeing an armor stand
- In Soren's laboratory, a larger variant of the armor stand can be seen which is used to hold Soren's enderman suit.