This page contains information on a feature which is in Minecraft. Please visit the Minecraft Wiki for more information on the topic.
An Anvil in Minecraft
The White Pumpkin,
Build Club (formerly)
Anvil is an item found in Minecraft: Story Mode. It is used to repair, enchant tools and weapons, and rename items.
- In "A Block and a Hard Place", Jesse uses an anvil to enchant his/her diamond tool.
- In "Order Up!", if Jesse goes to the Build Club with Petra and Milo, he/she can choose to craft an anvil to persuade the members.
- In "A Portal to Mystery", Jesse can find an anvil belonging to The White Pumpkin.
- In Minecraft, an anvil can be used up to 24 times before it breaks.
- In Minecraft, anvils are one of the few blocks that obey gravity with the other two being sand and gravel.
- Two anvil variations also exist in Minecraft. These include the slightly damaged anvil and the very damaged anvil. An anvil will respectively change to these types once it's durability is decreased to certain values.