|Aliases:||The Order of the Stone Key,|
Stupid Trinket (determinately by Petra)
|Owner (s)||The Order of the Stone (formerly),|
Axel (determinately Episode 2, temporarily Episode 4),
- "Take this amulet, and guard it with your life!"
- —Gabriel when giving Jesse the amulet. src
The Amulet is designed so that when a member of the Order of the Stone is nearby, his/her respective color on the Amulet glows.
It is unknown whether or not the Amulet works in other worlds, such as the Mansion world.
Each color present on the Amulet represents a different member of the Order of The Stone:
- Red stands for Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer
- White stands for Soren the Architect
- Green stands for Magnus the Rogue
- Cyan stands for Gabriel the Warrior
- Navy Blue stands for Ivor.
- In the opening cut-scene of Episode 1, Soren can be seen with the Amulet. It can be assumed that he had just crafted it, because he was seen with it in front of a Crafting Table.
- In Episode 2, if Jesse visits Boom Town, several Griefers will attempt to steal the Amulet.
- The Griefers want the Amulet because they intend to locate Magnus with it.
- In Episode 4, Ivor explains that he designed the Wither Storm to follow the Amulet. This explains why The Wither Storm appears to follow Jesse throughout Minecraft: Story Mode.
- In Episode 5, the Amulet can be seen on display inside the Treasure Room.
- Strangely, Ivor's color is in the center, while Soren is the leader.
- Ellegaard's and Magnus' Colors are on opposite sides of each other, coincidentally, Red (Ellegaard) and Green (Magnus) are on the opposite sides of each other on the RYB Color Wheel. This could also be a reference to their opposite personalities.