- "Well, if it isn't team trash bag! How's your stupid pig? I heard intense heat causes brain damage."
- —Aiden taunting Jesse about Reuben's incident. src
Aiden is a character in Minecraft: Story Mode, who appears as a minor antagonist in "The Order of the Stone" and the main antagonist in "Order Up!". He was one of the four members of The Ocelots, a team of builders rival to Jesse's gang. He later forms his own group, The Blaze Rods. He is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
Aiden has brown hair and wears a black jacket with the face of an ocelot (two crossed blaze rods in "Order Up!") on it. Under this, he wears a green shirt with yellow buttons similar to Magnus' armor. Later in Episode 5, he wears armor similar to that of a Roman gladiator, which also resembles the arms and legs of Soren's armor.
Aiden was extremely rude to Jesse's gang in Episode 1, with him breaking a block, which led him burning Reuben's dragon costume and determinately destroying Jesse's build. However, in Episode 4, if Jesse lets Lukas leave on good terms and lets him go after the rest of the Ocelots, Aiden will help Jesse's gang destroy the Wither Storm by distracting it with fireworks. Near the end of Episode 5, if Jesse leads Aiden to safety, Aiden apologizes for his wrong-doings, and then becomes a writer to start over. Jesse also has the option to instead throw Aiden over the edge of Sky City, which causes Aiden to still hold his grudge.
- "Someone ordered eggs?"
- —Aiden to Jesse's gang, Isa, and Milo src
- "You just can't stand to see someone else in the spotlight, can you? You just can't let anyone else win!"
- —Aiden to Jesse. src
- Stained Glass
- Enchanted Diamond Sword
- Cyan Enchanted Flint and Steel (Temporarily)
- Spawn Eggs
- Firework Rockets (Determinant)
- Besides Aiden, Otis, TNT Dustin, and the Schoolboy are also voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Aiden is the first antagonist in Minecraft Story Mode who can directly kill Jesse with a sword if he/she doesn't react quickly enough. (While Jesse does have a sword fight with Ivor earlier, Ivor won't kill Jesse if he/she doesn't react fast enough.)
- After Aiden is defeated, if Jesse takes him to safety and later tells him to make a new start, Aiden will show interest in building himself a house and becoming a writer.
- If Jesse chooses to help Lukas, he/she has the option to knock a tooth out of Aiden's mouth.