The Adventure Pass Thumbnail
The Adventure Pass is a episode-pack that contains the second part of the first season of Minecraft: Story Mode.
It consists of three episodes that were released throughout 2016, with the first episode releasing on the 7th of June.
- Episode 6: "A Portal to Mystery" (released on June 7th, 2016)
- Episode 7: "Access Denied" (released on July 26th, 2016)
- Episode 8: "A Journey's End?" (released on September 13th, 2016)
- Hostile Mobs
- The White Pumpkin/Cassie Rose
- Mind-Controlled Citizens (Formerly)
- Gladiators (Formerly)
Other Major Characters
- YouTubers (CaptainSparklez, LDShadowLady, DanTDM, Stampy Cat, and Stacy Plays.)
- Reuben (Human)
- Reuben (Pig) (Framed as a pork chop and mentioned)
- Slab the Immovable
- Capital T
- The Adventure Pass was announced on March 22nd, 2016 alongside the release of Episode 5.
- Axel and Olivia are mentioned several times, but never actually appear until "A Journey's End?".
- In the official thumbnail, Jesse wears an armor that Magnus wore, and had his diamond sword with the Command Block's enchantment on it. Ivor had his armor from the Episode 1 flashback, except with no helmet.
- It is unknown if Episode 8 will really be the end of Minecraft: Story Mode because there's a question mark in "A Journey's End?".
- It is possible that it is not the end because most games by Telltale often have multiple seasons, and as this is just season 1.
- Also, if there is going to be a Season 2, it would take a year to make it.
- At the end of "A Portal to Mystery", CaptainSparklez is in The Portal Network, but it's just a cameo, and he acknowledges that he died.
- On episode 8's title card, the Sea Lantern Portal is shown, but they never go through it.
- Instead, the portal is taken down revealing a passageway behind it.
- Episodes 6-8 are not in the Season Pass, (Episodes 1-5). You have to get the Adventure Pass to get Episodes 6-8.
- All of the titles of the episodes from the Adventure Pass begin with the letter "A," including the name of the DLC "Adventure Pass."