"Access Denied" is the seventh episode of Minecraft: Story Mode. It was released on July 26th, 2016.
For the full plot, go here.
Continuing their portal journey in search of home, Jesse and crew land in a world entirely controlled by PAMA - a sinister "thinking machine" determined to command everyone and everything in pursuit of optimal usefulness and efficiency. Forced on the run to avoid capture and assimilation, you'll need to work with a new ally to defeat the corrupted computer and free the population it has enslaved.
- Patton Oswalt as Jesse (Male)
- Catherine Anne "Cat" Taber as Jesse (Female)
- Paul Reubens as Ivor
- Scott Porter as Lukas
- Ashley Johnson as Petra
- Jason "jtop" Topolski as PAMA
- Yvette Nichole Brown as Harper
- TBA as Harry (Human)
Did you make Petra angry in the Portal Hallway?
- 86.3% made nice with Petra.
- 13.7% made Petra angry.
What did you tell PAMA about how you found this world?
- 49.2% told PAMA the truth.
- 50.8% were uncooperative with PAMA.
Which friend did you unchip first?
- 30.1% unchipped Lukas.
- 69.9% unchipped Petra.
Which potion did you choose to clear a path to PAMA?
- 33% chose the Invisibility Potion.
- 19.3% chose the Leaping Potion.
- 47.7% chose the Swiftness Potion.
Did you defend Harper?
- 75% defended Harper.
- 25% did not defend Harper.
- Telltale announced Episode 7 on March 22nd 2016.
- Episode 7 is the first episode with choices (except do nothing) which cause game over (returning to the last checkpoint).
- In Episode 7, there is an alternative death message, "You have been made useful!", which doesn't appear in other episodes.