A Journey's End?
For the full plot, go here.
Having survived supernatural storms, maniacs in mansions, malevolent intelligence and more, Jesse’s crew have one last and potentially lethal trial before they can find their way back through the Portal Corridor. In their haste to obtain the Atlas, our heroes find themselves stumbling into the midst of a deadly tournament, in which people are forced to Spleef for their very lives, or else find themselves cracking quartz in the mines.
What strange rules define The Games? Who are the mysterious trio who run them? Will Jesse and co even make it to the finish line alive?
Who did you rescue during Extreme Spleef?
- 76.7% rescued Petra
- 23.3% rescued Ivor.
Did you make a deal with Em or not in Lava Race?
- 67.5% agreed to work with Em in the Lava Race.
- 32.5% chose not to trust Em in the Lava Race.
How did you finish the Lava Race?
- 87.3% rescued Nell.
- 12.7% won the race.
How did you deal with Hadrian in his palace?
- 58.4% rejected Hadrian's new deal.
- 41.6% agreed to Hadrian's new deal.
Where did Em go in the end?
- 51.6% brought Em to their home world.
- 31.5% had Em help Otto restart the games.
- 16.9% encouraged Em to go back home.
- Telltale announced three new episodes alongside the release of "Order Up!". "A Journey's End?" is one of them.
- Unlike other episodes having their official trailers before their release dates, the one of Episode 8 was released alongside the episode itself.
- There were several preview images before the release.
- If Jesse keeps silent when Emily is deciding where to go, the choice will neither show up in the result nor be counted.
- Episode 8 is currently the only episode which has an epilogue after the staff roll.